Fisher’s of Men Ministry
Challenging Men, physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially to become champions for God through Encouragement, Accountability, Leadership, Ministry and Fellowship.
The Men’s Ministry participates in a variety of activities and opportunities to help people and in support of church activities. Our projects range from prayer support to leadership in God’s kingdom. When the men get their act together, all else falls under subjection.
We welcome men of all ages and talents to join us as we join Jesus in the Harvest.
The mission of The Pristine Spring Hill Baptist Church Prison Ministry is to counteract the effect of incarceration and substance abuse by the sound utilization and application of biblical principles of compassion, empathy and relevant resources to redeem caretakers, children and families who have at least one person incarcerated.
- TUMI – We teach and deliver college-level seminary courses to the inmate located at Hernando Correctional Facility, a faith-based prison for women. This educational Opportunity is a two-year program after which the inmates receive certification equivalent to an associates degree, and transferable credits to selected colleges.
- Prison Visitation-Visiting and ministering to inmates with or without substance abuse issues.
- Conduct bible study, prayer and worship.
- Networking with inpatient & outpatient substance abuse programs, i.e. Jericho Road Ministries, NA/AA groups etc.
- Build partnerships with community, courts, police, and serving organizations.
- Pen Pal-writing to inmates
- Support Circle-provide a safe space and network of people where individuals and families could relate with one another.
- Angel Tree – provide gifts for children whose parents are incarcerated during the Advent Season.
- Guest speakers, workshops, forums, and video on relevant topics.
- Parenting skills (fathers & mothers)
Our upcoming event are:
- November 20-22, 2017 Luke 14:12-14 Meals in partnership with Chic-fil-A located on Cortez Blvd.
- Saturday, December 23, 2017 Angel Tree Christmas Celebration to provide Christmas gifts for children whose parents are incarcerated. We distribute the gift to said children by having service and inviting all the families of said children to the luncheon thereafter. During the time of food, fun and fellowship, the birth story of Jesus Christ is shared with all participants.
- ATAY = Angel Tree All Year missions reaches out to the Angel Tree families all year around. Pristine Church Prison Ministry is dedicated to promote Christmas spirit throughout the year to the families of the incarcerated. We purpose to accomplish this task by inviting the Angel Tree families to share in our church-wide annual worship experiences to better graft families into the life of the church.
Matthew 25:35-36…”Naked and ye clothed me”
The Pristine Baptist Homeless Ministry is an outreach ministry which supports the homeless living the woods in shelters. The Homeless Ministry provides spiritual guidance, clothing, food and referral information to those affected by social dilemmas and systemic problems that plague our Hernando County.
Quarterly outreaches are sponsored outside the environs of the church whereby clothes and household articles are distributed. The Homeless Ministry also collaborates with other ministries within the church and community to foster the spread of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Clothing is distributed weekly from our “Clothes Closet” to anyone in need of assistance.
We welcome new members to become a part of this vital social action ministry of our church.
Teaching at Pristine Spring Hill Baptist Church
The Scripture tells us in Acts 1:14 “These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.”
Wednesday evening bible studies reaches the inner spiritual person intimately. These class are for those members seeking a deeper relationship and walk with God.
The Pristine Theological Academy in conjunction with The Urban Ministry Institute began offering seminary courses to the general community on Spring Hill and Hernando County. This program are for those members, non-members, and community that wish to return to school and further their theological education for ministry, preaching, teaching, and self-fulfillment. The Capstone curricula is a combination of 14 module instruction, workshops, and Worship Service creation designed to equip people for the Gospel Ministry. This program requires a two year commitment. At the completion of this instruction, students achieve a diploma equivalent to an Associates Degree, and credits are transferable to selected colleges and universities.
The Scripture tells us we are to, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:” -Matthew 28:19
The Evangelism Ministry reaches out to find those who are lost in order to bring them to Christ through street ministries and distribution of tracts.